Antonio Flores - Abogado/Lawyer
Antonio Flores on BBC's Inside Out
Antonio has been practising law since 1997, year in which he began working for a large law firm in Marbella as a Property Lawyer. In 1998 he left the company he had joined a few months earlier, and used his knowledge and the experience gained to build his own practice.
Antonio is now a partner in two law firms, Lawbird Legal Services and Lawyers of Spain. He is known throughout the community as independent, reputable, trustworthy, and even "famous"
Through a combination of strong work ethics, determination and international exposure, his competence of Spanish Law is unparalleled and demonstrated through his fluency in English and Spanish.
Antonio is becoming well known throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland, as he has featured in many interviews from some of the largest television companies in Europe.
A strong commitment to helping those in need, he is often providing impartial, non-biased advice through various websites, where he regularly collaborates in Q&A sections and writes articles relating to Spanish law.
- 2006-06-30 - Pirates of the Mediterranean - Sunday Times - Times Online
- 2005-09-12 - BBC Inside Out North West Series 8, Programme 2
- 2005-06-06 - RTE Prime Time Show 16-6-2005 - Property in Spain
- 2002-05-28 - Carlton TV - Paradise Lost - Timeshare Scam
- 2002-01-13 - El Mundo: Thousands of Timeshare owners victims of a real estate swindle on the Costa del Sol
Some articles written by Antonio Flores are the following:
Articles & Online Collaborations
- Inheritance Law - Ways on How to Avoid Inheritance Tax on Spanish Property
- Inheritance Law - Applicable Inheritance Law to Estate Located in Spain
- Property Law - How do Unpaid Bills and Taxes on a Property affect the New Owner
Some Q&A answered:
- 25-05-2006 -Aifos threatens to take our appartment back if we do not pay an extra 10,000 EUR. Can they do this?
- 22-02-2005 - What are our remedies if the developer Aifos is not willing to complete the sale of our apartment?
- 29-11-2004 - Is it safe to buy a property which is not registered?
- 03-03-2004 - What is the best course of action if I discover the developer does not own the land on top of which he is building?
- 21-01-2001 - When is my deposit secure when buying from a developer?
If you would like Antonio Flores to assist you with any legal matters you may have, you can contact him using the form below: