Estate Transfer to Heirs
This service is intended for those who are inheriting the Spanish assets of a deceased person, whether as the legal heir to an estate or by means of a will
The Estate transfer to heirs service includes
- Requesting of copies of the Death Certificate, in the event that the death took place in Spain.
- Requesting of a Will Certificate information and location from the Central Registry of Wills in Madrid.
- Obtaining of the Will from the Notary Public where it was signed / Estate Heirs Statement (in those cases where there is no will)
- Inheritance Acceptance
- Partition of the inheritance according to what the will states, or, where there is now will, to the desires of the inheritors .
- Inscription at the Land Registry of the new owners of the Estate inherited.
- Arrangement of payment of the applicable Inheritance Tax.