Tenant Eviction for a Spanish Property
Don't wait any longer, start the eviction process today!
According to statistics, landlords take an average of 7 months to start an eviction process. Don’t wait any longer. Act now!
Who is it intended for:
This service is provided to landlords that have a non-paying tenant in their Spanish property (either a dwelling or commercial premises).
What does the service include?
- Analysis of the case and legal advice.
- Preparing and filing your suit.
- Dealing with court proceedings.
- Attending judicial hearings and submitting evidence.
- Claiming unpaid rents before the Spanish Courts.
What are the steps ?
- We will first try to reach an amicable agreement.
- If this fails, we resort to taking legal action. It generally takes a year or less to have the tenant evicted.
Before you Start
You will need to provide the following:
- Contracts and/or agreements from both parties