Who is it indented for?
A Birth Certificate is a document you will be asked for:
- When requesting Spanish citizenship, for those whose mother or father, grandmother or grandfather are of Spanish origin.
- When marrying in Spain, if any of the persons that are getting married are Spanish
- When involved in any process that require proof of a person being born in Spain.
What the Spanish Birth Certificate service includes
- Submission of the request to the corresponding Civil Registry.
- Forwarding of the Birth Certificate document to the client
Before you Start
You will need to provide the following:
- Full Name, location, and Date of Birth of the person of whom you are requesting the information.
- Name of his/her Father and Mother.