A Death Certificate is needed by the following:
- Those who need to request a Will Certificate (Certificado de Ultimas Voluntades) from the Central Registry of Wills in Madrid. This is a document which lets you know if a deceased person drew up a will in Spain, and from which Notary Public it can be retrieved.
- Those in any situation where they need to provide a legal document certifying the death of someone in Spain.
What the Death Certificate service includes
- Submission of request to the corresponding Civil Registry.
- Forwarding to the client of the Death Certificate document.
Before you Start
You will need to provide the following:
- Name of the deceased person.
- Names of the father and mother of the deceased person.
- Date and Place of the death.