This service is provided to foreign citizens who wish to become Spanish citizens.
Applicants should bear in mind that depending on their current nationality, they may be required to renounce to their current citizenship. Citizens from South America, Andorra, Equatorial Guinea, Philippines and the descendants of Sephardic Jews can have dual citizenship.
What the Spanish Nationality service includes
After making an assessment on the basis of the applicant’s profile, and provided the legal requirements are complied with, we file an application for citizenship and assist the applicant in the process.
The service includes the following:
Filing of application with the documents requested in each particular case, note that this also includes specialised documents that may be requested additionally by the Spanish authorities.
Follow up of the client's citizenship file
Note: The application for Citizenship is a complicated process. From the moment of filing, the applicants must wait from 18 to 24 months to receive an answer from the Spanish authorities. If you are unsure whether or not you are eligible for Spanish Citizenship, please contact us
Before you Start
You will be asked to provide the following:
- Birth certificate
- Criminal record certificate issued by your home country's authorities (it is advisable to have it clean)
- Criminal record certificate issued by the Spanish authorities
- Certificate of domiciliation in the Town Hall of the municipality where you will live.
- Document justifying the time spent in Spain with legal residency.
- If married to a Spanish citizen, marriage certificate issued by the corresponding Civil Registry and Birth certificate of the Spanish spouse.