Isabel Maria Bermudez
After obtaining her Tourism degree at the University of Malaga in 1998, Isabel completed her formation with a Master in Business Administration at the University of Birmingham, moving later to Germany where she completed her academy career with a Master in Finance in the Hof Hochschule.
After a year back in Spain, during which she was working for the hospitality industry, she joined our firm in March 2003, as a member of the Administration Department. Isabel has since been involved in different administration roles, having gathered along these years an extensive experience in all the matters pertaining to the real estate practice.
Nowadays she deals mainly with real estate cases, and in particular is involved with the following types of transactions:
- Sale and purchase of private dwellings
- Building projects
- The financing of purchase projects
- Lease contracts for private dwellings, commercial premises and offices
She has worked in significant acquisitions and real estate transactions in the Costa del Sol. Having completed her education through specialized courses in Real Estate, she is now qualified with the title of “Técnico Gestor Inmobiliairio”.
In addition to providing our clients with the very best legal advice and guidance, Isabel is passionate about Law, and her strong values are the source of her achieved excellence.
- Degree in Tourism - University of Malaga
- Master in Business Administration by the University of Birmingham, in England
- Master in Finance by the International University of Hof, in Germany
Her hobbies include travelling, reading and learning foreign languages.