Spanish Property Solicitors
- Are you Buying a Property? Buying property in Spain is no where close to being a safe procedure. Not even getting yourself a lawyer is enough today. Only the most professional Spanish property solicitors will be able to ensure you are a hundred percent protected. Learn more about our Spanish Conveyancing service.
- Are you Selling your Spanish Property? When selling property, owners tend to believe a lawyers is not needed, as it is often mistakenly believed the process is rather straight forward. Read through our Conveyancing for Property Sale service to discover why this is a false appreciation.
- Do you want to remove a co-owner from the deeds? Avoid paying 7% Transfer Tax! A Deed of Dissolution of Joint Property Ownership allows joint owners to re-arrange their share on any property in a tax-efficient manner.
- Have you paid your yearly Property taxes? Wealth Tax was abolished in 2008. However, Property Imputed Income Tax still needs to be paid by non residents who own property in Spain. We can help. Learn more about our Fiscal Representation service.
- Problems with your Off-plan? If you wish to cancel your off-plan purchase contract due to a breach of contract from the developer, we can help. We analize case by case. Find out more about our Property Litigation service.
- Do you have a tenant who is not paying the rent? If this is the case, you should start the eviction process as soon as possible. Find out more about our Tenant Eviction for a Spanish Property service.
More on Spanish Litigation Services
About Lawbird Spanish Property Lawyers
If you wish to learn more about Lawbird and the Spanish property lawyers that form the company, you can check the links below.
Spanish Property Articles
- Buying Property In Spain Tips Part II. Off-Plan Property - 18 Apr 2010
- Buying Property In Spain Tips Part I. Buying Resale: Avoiding the Pitfalls - 31 Jan 2010
- Lease-To-Own Purchase Or How To Profit From Spain's Market Downturn - 05 Nov 2009
- Comunidad de Propietarios: Avoid Problems with Your Neighbours in Spain - 26 Jun 2009