We have been approached and retained by a number of property buyers at the Corvera Golf & Country Club to advise them on a proposed legal action against the developer for breach of contract. Having conducted a study of the case and concluded that there are sufficient grounds to file a claim, we are offering buyers to join a group action to request the judge to uphold contractual rescission operated previously by means of a notarial deed of contractual cancellation.
We are offering a discounted legal fee structure which is progressively reduced as more claimants join in this action.
You can register with us if you are interested in pursuing this action with our firm. By registering with us you are not committing yourself to our legal representation service but only indicating that you may have an interest. We will let other potential claimants know the number of people interested in joining this action so as to know the applicable legal fee.
- Lawbird Corvera Golf Proposal for Legal Action (PDF – 151Kb)
- Lawbird Corvera Group Case Letter of Engagement Sample (PDF – 115Kb) – Updated 21-03-2010
- Original Manilva Costa Ruling in Spanish (PDF 1,500 Kb) – Case won by Lawbird on grounds applicable to Corvera Golf and Country Club.
- Partial Translation of the Manilva Costa Ruling (PDF 166 Kb)
- Corvera Golf and Country Club: Another Broken Promise – March-06, 2010
- Successful Group Action vs. Manilva Costa, S.A. – March-04, 2010
- Corvera Golf and Country Club Official Site